Below is a sample of theses that highlight the breadth and depth of research being conducted by HNC students who graduated this spring.
- Sustainable Tourism Development and the Protection of Xizhou Old Town's 'Living' Cultural Heritage
- Issues of Gender Equality in Chinese Athletics: An Analysis of Barriers to Female Grassroots Sports Participation in China
- The Dragon's Journey: An Inquiry into the Value Preferences of the Chinese Government under the Socialist Core Values System
- The Responsibility to Protect' and China's Humanitarian Intervention Strategy: A Case Study of Libya and Syria
- Forecasting Future Trends of the Beer Industry in China: A Game Theory Analysis of Competitive Strategy
- Determinants of Age at First Marriage for Women and International Comparisons
Comparative and International Law
- Prospects of Terminating the NME-Methodology in Antidumping Cases: The Challenge Ahead
- Breaking the Silence: The Role of International Law with Respect to Conflict-Related Sexual Violence
- Green Credit Policies in China: Overcoming Current Obstacles in Implementation
- Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Impacts of Battery Energy
To learn more about the HNC MAIS thesis experience, check out this post to hear from MAIS alumni about the challenges and successes they encountered throughout the process.