Wednesday, April 29, 2015

HNC Says 再见 to Admissions Coordinator Sallie Ly


The HNC Admissions Team in Washington
It is with great reluctance that the Hopkins-Nanjing Center Washington Office announces that Admissions Coordinator Sallie Ly will be leaving her position this Friday, but we wish her well in her new job at George Mason University! Below is a message from Sallie to the applicants and students she has worked with over the past two years:

Friday is my last day as the HNC admissions coordinator as I leave for George Mason
University where I accepted a position as the Assistant Director of International Admissions. The last two years working for the Hopkins-Nanjing Center will be unforgettable – I traveled to China, visited over 80 universities and met with hundreds of prospective students. I have been repeatedly impressed with the quality of our applicants and our students. I will truly miss working with all of my colleagues and students! Please feel free to contact my colleague, Lauren Szymanski at lauren.szymanski@jhu.edu if you have any questions regarding HNC admissions after Friday, May 1st.